Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Few Thoughts - actually a note of gratitude

I read a post on writing on the Litagram page on Facebook. It read something on these lines:

 "When it does not come roaring out, don't do it
   When it cannot manifest itself, don't do it:.

I am doing it today as it came roaring outside, it wants to manifest itself. I had the least idea of writing a blog post at 10:17 PM in the night of a working day, but the post wants to get written :)
Even when I write this line, I have the least idea of what am I going to write on this post or am I going to write something at all. It is so fascinating, this writing thing!

I have had some really crazy, hectic times at work. Those times made me realize several things in life. My strength, what  I am capable of, what is my actual weakness is vs. what I thought was my weakness. Most of these things came as a by product of working for KGS for a short time (no, I don't work there now). Which in turn means the realization came as a result of the interactions I had with people at KGS - a wonderful team of people there. If anybody gets a chance to work there, go for it without a second thought. They are the best lot I have ever worked with - real professionals :)

So, people who we meet in our lives shape up our life into something we might not even have imagined of! And that fascinates me a lot! Howsoever matured or capable or grown up you are, you still get influenced by people to a great extent. How one comes out of the influence is up  to the individual's ability. I am so glad that I realized the right things at the right time and all credits go to the team I mentioned above :)

People are fascinating! :)

I did not even think I will write a note of gratitude to my ex-colleagues and friends, but there it has written itself. Feels light, the post is over. Thank you for reading! :)


1 comment:

  1. What limits you can soar could never be imagined. May be there is a compulsion, binding, threat which drives you. After all I now realise that atleast a ten percent of hidden interest also had contributed. So is with you too I believe. It feels very good to work with nice people. They remain in our hearts for ever. Thank God for making us cross such people in our lives. Well done, dear.

    ReplyDelete