Thursday, September 15, 2011

Introductions

Here I am blogging. Thanks to singer Chinmayi for the inspiration. :)

I have linked Chinmayi's blog here. Hope she does not mind.. :)

I guess this will be a very good alternate whenever I get bored of Facebook and Twitter and of course, my work. :)

I joined my company on a Thursday, 15th. I have also started my blog on a 15th, Thursday. That rings a bell. :)

Oh, I just notice that I have :) ed at the end of each line. That is wat I am - I like to smile - A lots. :)

So this is Sowmy - working for IBM - married to Gurusamy - leading a "2 software engineers get married and the rest is left to their companies" life. :)

I am the kind of a person who doesnt like what I do and want a change. :) Though my "Developer" position was my childhood dream come true. Hahaha that is me.

All said, my husband is on the way back home. Have to rush to make something to eat. "Wife". :)

Bye for now my dear blog (U have become dear to me in a lesser time).







No comments:

Post a Comment