Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Social Net ( work / liv ) ing

Happend to read some articles about Facebook Vs. Google+.

Discussions like which of the two: is user-friendly, has more number of users, has attractive features etc.,

My opinion is that whichever site one used for the first time for social networking continues to be his / her favourite till the end. No matter how many ever such sites come up, first one is the best one for most.

I have heard some of my colleagues say Orkut is much better (!!!!!!) than Facebook and easier to use (!!!!!!!). Atleast, I don't feel Orkut is user friendly. I prefer Facebook. Some others say Google+ is the best.

Reason, the colleague started with Orkut, me with Facebook and others with Google+. So you see, first is the best. :)

If we ask the previous generation they would say "Why a hype about what social networking site you use??!!!!".

It is because, Social networking has become our "Social Living". :) Yes, the truth, that.

Imagine with whatever time we are left out with after office and house routines, the easiest and the most interesting way to connect to friends and family is Orkut / Twitter / FB / Google+.

Most of us share news, photos, videos and much more of our day to day life, memorable and special occasions only over these sites.

Gone are the days when I upload my photos on the net and send the link to friends / family. Now, I just upload them to FB and the whole world knows that I have a new set of photos. :) As simple as that. :)

Talking over the phone is also, atleast to me, an old story. Chat through FB / Google+. There are video conferencing facilities. (Google+ is better in this feature than FB.)

You got a job - Post it.
You are getting married - Create an event.
You have a baby - Announce it.
You are happy / sad - Share it.
Upload photos, videos and stuff wherever applicable. :)

What else we do in life too? For most of us, a social networking site has become our life itself.

Your life, your way... Your wall your way.. (As long as the control is in your hand (literally)) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment